Pallet Deliveries and Collections
Detailed information is required on all pallet consignments from the listing below to ensure the correct service levels are provided.
- Next day deliveries must be on the EasyPallets booking system by 11am
- Economy deliveries can take up to three days
- Tail lift collections/deliveries (4 way pallets required, max weight 1,000kg)
- If pallet weight exceeds 1,000kg then a fork lift is required at both collection and delivery destinations
- AM collections/deliveries are between 10am to 1pm
- PM collections/deliveries are between 1pm - 5pm
- Saturday collections/deliveries are AM only
All home collections/deliveries are kerb-side and with a maximum weight of 1,000kg for tail-lifts. If pallet weight exceeds 1,000kg then a fork lift is required at both collection and delivery destinations.
All goods are carried in accordance with the Road Haulage Association Conditions of Carriage (Current Edition). All goods should be safely packed and securely shrink-wrapped to a pallet, ensuring that the shrink-wrap goes over the top of the pallet and secure the wrap at the bottom to ensure the package is safe. We do not obtain a signature for the number of individual packages on a pallet but for the pallet as a whole. Please ensure that labels are attached to both sides of the pallet.
Pallet Sizes and Weights
Any pallet that is over these weights or dimensions of our standard pallet dimensions may be held over at the hub and if excessively so we will contact you for re-packing instructions to be confirmed and any additional payment to be made. The maximum weight for tail lift deliveries is 1,000kg. Tail lift collections/deliveries will typically be made on a 7.5 tonne vehicle or larger. Please note that this is strictly kerb-side deliveries. Click here to view Pallet Sizes and Weights.